On a daily basis, there are so many things that call for our attention. Some are good, some are bad, and some are just distracting. With all of these things in our lives, we need to focus on the one thing that is most important. The Bible makes several statements about the “one thing” that demands our attention and deserves our devotion. This week, we’re starting a new series at Activate discussing the “one thing” statements of the Bible. Join us every Wednesday, and make sure you grab our free small group study guide!
“One Thing” Schedule:
- September 16: True Faith (Mark 10:17-22)
- September 23: Amazed by Grace (John 8-9)
- September 30: To Sit with Jesus (Luke 10:41-42)
- October 7: God’s Presence (Psalm 27)
- October 14: The Greatest Goal (Philippians 3:13-14)